This kml palma suit in short
The suit is based on the famous Soviet model of 1986. Taking the best of the old model, the new suit surpasses it in terms of fabric quality, cut, fit and general consumer characteristics. The product is intended for professional military, law enforcement and environmental organizations, hunters, active paramilitary game enthusiasts, etc.
- The hood and the upper part of the jacket are equipped with a special strap system for attaching additional camouflage elements: two straps are located on the right and left halves of the hood; two more are located on the chest (one above each pocket); five straps are located in the upper part of the back (as if they form the letter “X”) and two are located in the upper part of the outer sleeves (one per sleeve).
- The main seams of the KM-L suit are made using chain stitch technology. The edges of the belt loops and the corners of the pocket flaps are reinforced with zigzag ties.
- Uniform is reinforced in many areas for longer life
The kml palma suit jacket in details:
- Camouflage jacket has a loose fit and classic design
- Five large button front closure, covered by a single vertical wind flap
- The traditional pointed collar at the back has three buttons on the inside, to which the suit’s removable hood attaches.
- The hood itself has two built-in drawstrings to adjust its volume. The top edge of the hood is cut out to form a makeshift “visor”, and the lower front has a flap with two buttons.
- Under the sleeves, in the armpit area, there is a small triangular vent closed by a nylon mesh.
- The edges of the sleeves have a rubberized band sewn to the cuffs, and the elbows are reinforced with a double layer of fabric.
- The jacket pockets close with Canadian-style button flaps.
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x patch chest pockets (160×120 mm) with single button closure.
- 2x Patch pockets (180x160mm), with two button closures.
- 2x Small patch pockets (130x70mm), with one button flap, is located on the outside top of each sleeve
The kml palma suit pants in details:
- The pants have a double layer of fabric sealed at the waist, slightly tightened, right and left, by sewn sections of elastic.
- The pants can be used with wide and tighter belts thanks to a universal system (from 60 mm to 35 mm width).
- A drawstring is integrated into the waistband, allowing you to wear your pants without a belt.
- Two nylon loops for attaching suspenders are sewn into the top of the waistband, with a dial layout at 3 and 9 o’clock.
- The flapped pant neckline closes with five buttons.
- The lower crotch of the pants has a small triangular ventilation flap covered with nylon mesh.
- The pants are sealed with a double layer of fabric and secured with a sewn-in rubber band. They are also equipped with integrated and foldable dust liners.
- The latter can be tucked into the boots, with additional fastening “stirrups” and drawstrings.
- The sciatica, knee and ankle areas of the pants are reinforced with a double layer of fabric.
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x classic deep slanted pockets on both sides of the pants under the waistband.
- 2x large patch pockets (240x210mm) on both legs of the pants, each with three gussets, fixed by flaps on two buttons.
- 2x other small patch pockets (130x130mm) with flap, with a button, are located on the right and left under the waistband, in the area of the buttocks of the pants.
The kml palma suit set:
- 1x Jacket
- 1x Pants
There are no reviews yet.