Killa Helmet Replica Maska 1-SCH
Be the boss of the scavs on the field with this Killa helmet replica ! Originally used by professionals, it was requisitioned to serve the cause of the most aggressive Gopniks in the world of Tarkov.
Out of stock
- Great comfort even with the visor : the helmet is padded inside
- Universal size : adjustable for all head sizes
- Reinforced steel face protection
- Realistic weight : about 2.5kg with the visor!
- Removable visor : use the helmet with or without it !
- Retractable visor : use the helmet with or without it!
- High resistance : can endure the test of hammer hits
- Precise copy of the original model in use in “Escape from Tarkov”
- Helmet base : 4mm fiberglass impact resistant
- Fence : 1.5mm polycarbonate
- Weight : 2.5 kg
- Manufacturer : Gear Craft
Our replica doesn’t protect from any bullet
About the Killa character
If you may not know Escape from Tarkov, you should know that it is the FPS game with the most realistic shooting phases. The developers put a lot of effort into making sure that every single detail is reproduced in the game and we must admit that it’s successful. Killa is the boss of the scavs, you can find out more information about that character here. He’s on the interchange map, you know, the abandoned shopping mall !
With his custom Maska helmet, he is extremely resistant. Luckily here is a proven technique to kill him.
High-quality replica of the Killa helmet
It is an excellent choice if you decide to model a Russian special forces unit : our replica is an exact reproduction of the military model and can be sent to your home without customs problems !
A little overview of the original Killa helmet
Designed to provide the most complete protection for Russian Spetsnaz interventions, this Maska 1sch helmet is a true legend. Accompanied by several other variants such as the more classic Maska-1 with its bulletproof steel visor, this version is the lightest in its category (with lowered visor). The Mask-1Sch helmet is an extension of the Mask-1 and was equipped with a second class integral face shield. This is also an advantage of the metal visor (it has often become possible to use it in medium and long-distance fights). Because when polycarbonate glass is used, cracks appear after the combatants‘ feats of arms. When observing around either with a helmet in this state, distortions and other disturbing visual elements appear. The disadvantage of the slit visor is a small angle of view. For some fighters as well, it is morally more comfortable to wear a metal visor because it’s just is stronger than glass, and they’re totally right.