This izlom jacket in short
Thanks to its design and the use of specific materials corresponding to a military use, this jacket protects perfectly against the natural elements and the bad weather. It is suitable for use from mid-season to winter depending on your geographical location (from -5° to 15° Celsius).
- Protects against wind, dirt and rain (thanks to its integrated membrane)
- Evacuates excess moisture such as perspiration, while warming the body.
- Includes a hood that retracts easily into the collar.
- Ventilated zippers for better breathability (does not let water through)
- Reinforced elbows, improving the resistance of the jacket in combat conditions
- The jacket closes with a reinforced plastic zipper
- The lower part of the jacket can be adjusted with an elastic cord.
- The hood can be tucked into the collar, adjusted in volume with Velcro and adjusted in length at the collar
- Sleeve bottoms are tightened with an elastic band
- Suitable for temperatures from -5 to 15° Celsius
- Materials: Wind blocker top fabric layer combined with DuPont™ Teflon® technology 100% polyester. Its fleece lining is 100% polyester.
- Two large zippered side pouches.
- One interior pouch with velcro closure
- One pouch located on each sleeve with velcro flaps