Regular Army Uniform M1 – Gorod Airborne
Created first for russian airborne forces, that grey camo uniform is made of the fabric “Gretta” ; very comfortable and durable. With its typicall eastern “Gorod” camouflage, that set of pants and jacket will be a classical for a long time again.
Other available designs
This grey camo uniform in short
This traditional Russian splav M1 uniform is made according to the national paratrooper clothing patterns. Thanks to its unique Gretta fabric, it does not wrinkle and does not create unpleasant wrinkling noise (present on many rip stop uniforms). It is a great choice for activities that require camouflage, while remaining comfortable: airsoft, hunting, bushcraft, etc…
- Made to the standard design of national paratrooper models.
- Fabric: Getta (53% cotton / 47% polyester)
The grey camo uniform jacket in details:
- Fake shoulder pads can be used
- Jacket with zipper
- The jacket’s belt adjusts to the waist with a side elastic band
- Wide belt loops
- Inflated cuffs (fabric insert) on sleeve for protection against dust and dirt
- Stainless steel buttons applied
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 4x Exterior pockets (2 are open and 2 with button closures)
- 2x Interior pockets
- 1x Sleeve pocket
The grey camo uniform pants in details:
- Raised belt for comfortable carrying of ammunition on the belt
- Pant buckles for wide belt
- The waistband of the pants can be adjusted by elastic bands on the sides.
- Reinforced knee padding
- Ribbed knees for greater freedom of movement
- Elastic band at the bottom of the pants: prevents debris from entering the shoes and prevents them from riding up
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Side pockets
- 2x Cargo pockets with kinked top to prevent items from falling out
- 1x Back pocket
The grey camo uniform set:
- 1x Jacket
- 1x Pants
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.