Gorka Suit 3 – Grey UCP
This Gorka 3 Grey UCP is very useful on dry rocky grounds. Using an American pattern, it combines both robustness and camouflage efficiency.
This gorka grey in short
Naturally, this windproof mountain suit is designed to be worn in warm, cool and moderately cold climate. In warm and hot climates the suit is worn on the body, in cool and mildly cold climates – on top of insulating and water-repellent clothing layers. It is particulary adapted for lovers of outdoor activities: airsofters, fishermen, hunters, etc… Most of the time, they’re worn in Russia by professionals who have to work outdoors in uninhabited areas.
- The suit has a loose fit, so they do not restrict movement. Also practical for wearing other clothes layers.
- Volume and depth adjustment of the hood
- The jacket is closed with Canadian buttons. They are concealed by a windbreak: only the top 3 buttons and 1 bottom button are visible.
- Jacket adjustment drawstring at the bottom
- Waist stretching on jacket
- Pants have elastic band and drawstring regulation at the waist
- 7 belt loops of 5 cm wide
- Protective lining against dirt at the bottom of the pant leg
- Sleeve cuff volume adjustment with a Velcro
- Pant leg volume adjustment with a Velcro
- Adjustable suspenders are included
- Reinforced: a supplement layer of fabric is sewn on exposed places (shoulders, knees, but…)
- Season : Autumn / Winter / Spring
- Wind-breaker: Yes, provide a great protection against the wind
- Waterproof: Yes, partially (has a non-integrated membrane). Protects against little rains.
- Fabric: Rip Stop 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x Pockets on arms with Velcro closure
- 2x Voluminous pockets on each side of the jacket with button closure
- 1x Internal pocket with velcro fastener
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Classical open pockets on each side of the pants
- 2x Cargo pockets on each legs with button closure and anti-dropout protection
- 2x pockets on the buttock with button closure
One size up
Partial (waterproofed fabric)
Mid-season (5-15° Celsius)