This gorka flecktarn d in short
This mountain windbreaker suit is popular with nature lovers who enjoy long independent hikes and plot their routes away from areas inhabited by humans. Often worn by hunters and survivalists, this is a great outfit for people who lead an active lifestyle and prefer wilderness mountains, lake and river shores away from the city.
- The suit has a loose fit, so they do not restrict movement. Also practical for wearing other clothes layers.
- Volume and depth adjustment of the hood
- The jacket is closed with Canadian buttons. They are concealed by a windbreak: only the top 3 buttons and 1 bottom button are visible.
- Jacket adjustment drawstring at the bottom
- Waist stretching on jacket
- Pants have elastic band and drawstring regulation at the waist
- 7 belt loops of 5 cm wide
- Protective lining against dirt at the bottom of the pant leg
- Sleeve cuff volume adjustment with a Velcro
- Pant leg volume adjustment with a Velcro
- Adjustable suspenders are included
- Reinforced: a supplement layer of fabric is sewn on exposed places (shoulders, knees, but…)
- Season: Autumn / Winter / Spring
- Wind-breaker: Yes, provide a great protection against the wind
- Waterproof: Yes, partially (has a non-integrated membrane). Protects against little rains.
- Fabric: Rip Stop 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x Pockets on the arms with Velcro closure
- 1x Chest pocket with 3 button closure
- 1x Internal document holder with Velcro closure in the chest pocket
- 1x Large kangaroo pouch, without closure, with special flap to prevent items from falling out
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Classical open pockets on each side of the pants
- 2x Cargo pockets on each legs with button closure and anti-dropout protection
- 2x pockets on the buttock with button closure