The gorka 5 pants in short
Further development of the Mountain Pants 4 with a number of improvements. Pants are recommended for tourism, as well as a demi-seasonal field uniform of mountain units. Pants provide high wear resistance, wind and water protection, have low weight compared to the old models. Production is discontinued, the model has been replaced by “Mountain-6” pants
- All buttons are Canadian (on a ribbon stem), almost impossible to tear off. In the new suit, the ribbon stem is sewn with extra strong zigzag fasteners. Most of the buttons are large in diameter to make it easier to work with gloves on. Most buttons are covered with a placket to prevent snagging on surrounding objects
- Uniform knee protection system. Includes removable molded polyethylene foam inserts and can be fitted with D3O kneepads (purchase separately!). The retention of the kneecaps inside the pads is significantly improved by using a wider velcro fastener and a special concealed pocket, where the bottom edge of the kneecap rests. The pocket prevents the edge of the kneecap sliding down from “breaking” the velcro (see photos in the catalog). Also for security, the new reinforcements are sewn all around the circumference with two parallel stitches.
- All main seams are chain stitch. Heavy duty places are reinforced by tacking zigzags.
- All basic seams, except for the footstitch, custard with chain stitch. Heavy duty seams are reinforced with tack
- Intermediate calf tighteners are not used.
- Wide shoulder straps on the belt. Waistband tightened by sewn in wide elastic band and adjustable cord
- 40 mm elastic suspenders are included, with adjustable Velcro fastening on the sides of the belt. Can be undone without taking off the jacket
- New lightweight design of anthers. Now the duster, tucked into the shoe, is an extension of the canvas pant. One layer nylon reinforcement cuff with wide elastic band is worn over the shoe. Compared to the old model, the number of fabric layers is reduced, which saves weight and makes drying easier.
- In the new model, all parts in contact with the body are made of blended lining fabric instead of nylon and mesh, for protection against burns and greater tactile comfort
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: 5° to +20° Celsius
- Fabric: Special lightweight tarpaulin (100% cotton) and high density Rip Stop (240 g/m²): 50% polyester / 50% cotton
- 2x Deep slash side pockets with rounded corners
- 1x Back pocket, buttoned, wide convenient entrance
- 2x Roomy hip pockets with overkill at the entrance to prevent the contents from falling out. The new model has reduced the thickness of the pockets to combat bagginess
There are no reviews yet.