- Original russian Gorka suit : used by hundreds of soldiers
- The "suit of workers" : extremely popular in Russia for its reliability
- Comfortable : was designed to wear other layers of clothes under it
- Wind-breaker : was formerly used by military units in mountains
- Waterproof : can protect against rain
- Multiple "Greta" fabric reinforcements : the lifetime of the uniform is greatly extended!
- Certified "Ghost" : the Russian government standard for quality standard meeting their requirements
- Ultra-resistant : 270 g/m² fabric density
- Season : 4 Seasons
- Fabric : 100% tent fabric, Greta for reinforcement pads (50% coton / 50% polyester)
- Manufacturer : Bars
Gorka Suit “3”
That gorka 3 Bars was designed at first for special forces working in the mountains ! Made of the most resistant materials : a strong tent fabric and the Russian special “Gretta” fabric.
Some words about the Gorka 3 Bars
This version of the "Gorka 3" mountain suit has been designed to be worn every day in the field in all seasons. The combination of gretta fabric reinforcements with the khaki tent fabric makes it easier to break the human silhouette, so it is easier to go unnoticed with this gorka 3 bar than with a plain-colored old school model. This uniform is a 100% Russian concept, designed to equip special forces during their offensive missions. "These suits can be seen on the machine gunners of search and air assault units, operators of several FSB detachments, sniper units of airborne special forces, and many others. For all of them, it is something that was definitely a success, which has become a kind of symbol of belonging to the workers of the war. (Source: Russian magazine "Military Intelligence")
The Gorka 3 Bars : developed for special forces
Having incorporated all the best of the Gorka 1 prototype uniform, this modification is characterized by a significant improvement in the basic features. Thus, the Gorka 3 bar has many areas reinforced with gretta fabric. This fabric is waterproof and the seams in these areas have been specially designed to be extremely durable: for example, they are not missing from the shoulder area to avoid rubbing with backpacks.
In short, it is a remarkable uniform that was invented in 1980 for its first versions. Today the 3 bar Gorka is subject to constant government orders for the Russian special forces who still appreciate this model very much.