SAS Smock Winter Jacket Core T4 – Flecktarn
Made in Russia, that flecktarn winter parka is excellent for outdoor activities. In fact its’ a set of a vest and a warm padding with Primaloft® Black insulation, which can be worn separatly. Very appreciated for hikking in mountains and for hunting, you’ll be dry and comfortable in it during a cold season.
This flecktarn winter parka in short
That jacket is a windbreaker equipped with a warm synthetic insulating lining that can be worn separately as a stand-alone jacket. It is therefore a very universal jacket that can be used in all seasons and weather conditions. It protects perfectly against wind and rain, and if the temperatures drop you can use its special lining. It’s the perfect choice to lighten up your wardrobe, because in addition to the advantages already mentioned, it’s made of top quality, ultra-durable fabrics. It should please the most minimalist among us!
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: -10° to +20° Celsius
- Removable fleece lining
- Loose fit
- Fabric: Rip Stop (35% cotton / 65% polyester)
- Lining fabric: torso – Primaloft® Black 2×133 g/m2 / Sleeves – Primaloft® Black 2×80 g/m2
The flecktarn winter parka in details:
- Can be worn with or without a lining
- High and wide collar. Hood with visor with plastic inserted to give a rigid shape. There are three adjustments on the hood for a precise fit
- Front zipper with two locks, unzips both top and bottom
- Wind flap covering the front zipper
- Velcro cuffs for seamless wrist circumference adjustment
- Front flap and pockets are fastened with Canadian buttons (with a ribbon foot), which are more reliable than conventional buttons. Buttons have big size, what makes them convenient for work with thick gloves.
- Bulk pockets on the torso have a bendable entrance that prevents the contents from falling out
Learn more about this flecktarn winter parka lining:
- The lining is quilted along with the insulation, which increases the life of the garment (the insulation stays in place when dry-cleaned or laundered)
- Buckles to the Smock Jacket and fastens when worn as a stand-alone jacket, made with convenient American-style lenticular buttons
- Hood that is adjustable to the oval of the face. The inside of the hood is lined with fleece for comfortable wear
- Vents on underarms
- Knit cuffs for comfort
- Zippered inside pocket on left side
- 2x Large pockets on the chest
- 2x Big pockets on the bottom of the jacket
- 2x Zippered napoleon pockets on the chest
- 1x Flat pocket on the left sleeve and one inside left zippered pocket
Partial (waterproofed fabric)
Winter (less than 10° Celsius)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.