Gorka Pants 3 – Flecktarn D
We are proud to present to you today these unique Flecktarn D pants, perfectly adapted to tactical outdoor operations thanks to their camouflage.
The flecktarn d pants in short
Pants from the suit “Gorka” are recommended to wear during the warm season. In cool and cold climates, better towear this piece of clothing over thermal insulation layers. These pants, sold separately from the suit, are completely identical to the pants sold in the complete sets. They are used as a self-sufficient piece of clothing or as replacement pants. Suspenders are not included.
- Pants with elastic band and drawstring adjusting at the waist
- 7 belt loops 5 cm wide
- Protection lining against the dirt at the bottom of the pant leg
- Pants bottom adjustment by volume with a strap
- The seat and knees of these pants are reinforced with a second layer of rip stop
- The fabric is impregnated and has water-resistant properties. It does not rustle and does not reflect sunlight.
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: 5° to +20° Celsius
- Fabric: High density Rip Stop (240 g/m²): 50% polyester / 50% cotton
- 2x Side pockets
- 2x Cargo pockets, buttoned hip with anti-dropout protection
- 2x Back pockets with button fasteners
Flecktarn-D / M84
Partial (waterproofed fabric)
Mid-season (5-15° Celsius)