- Russian replica of the original American item: more affordable but just as durable
- This prototype “Heavy” chest rig is modified for use with enlarged magazines. It is also ideally suited for use with VSS, VKS 96, Saiga/Vepr 12 gauge magazines and other similar sized magazines.
- It retains all the qualities of its standard D3 version – lightness, carrying comfort and versatility.
- Can also be used as a body armor module through the use of adapter straps.
- In addition to the pouches on the chest rig itself, it can be equipped with additional accessories such as a utility bag that can be attached with velcro to the inside.
The D3-Heavy bib includes the following pockets:
- Four pouches with retractable harnesses for spare AK/VSS/VSK/12 calibers. Saiga, Vepr.
- A Large utility pouch with internal organization.
- Two additional pouches for pistol magazines.
- A Small utility pocket