Russian Chest Rig “D3CR” Heavy
The chest rig D3CR Heavy is ready to use and will solve many problems for placing your equipment on you. It is light, compact and very helpful for outdoor missions.
- Russian replica of the original American item: more affordable but just as durable
- This prototype “Heavy” chest rig is modified for use with enlarged magazines. It is also ideally suited for use with VSS, VKS 96, Saiga/Vepr 12 gauge magazines and other similar sized magazines.
- It retains all the qualities of its standard D3 version – lightness, carrying comfort and versatility.
- Can also be used as a body armor module through the use of adapter straps.
- In addition to the pouches on the chest rig itself, it can be equipped with additional accessories such as a utility bag that can be attached with velcro to the inside.
The D3-Heavy bib includes the following pockets:
- Four pouches with retractable harnesses for spare AK/VSS/VSK/12 calibers. Saiga, Vepr.
- A Large utility pouch with internal organization.
- Two additional pouches for pistol magazines.
- A Small utility pocket