Combat Shirt with Elbow Pads Grom – Multicam
Elbows are often bruised during quick and brutal actions, whether it’s during armed forces training or even a game of airsoft with friends. With this combat shirt with elbow pads it’s over.
This combat shirt with elbow pads in short
This combat shirt is designed to be used in temperate climate with a bulletproof vest. Its main difference is its integrated elbow pads, very practical to avoid injuries during intense fights.
- Integrated elbow pads: perfect for intense fighting, designed for army personal
- Highly comfortable: the inner part of the collar is made of soft special fabric
- High quality design: designed to fight with a plate carrier for fighting on the field
- Resistant: the upper part of the body and the sleeves are made of strong Ripstop fabric
- Breathable: the lower part of the torso is made of soft, stretchy knitted fabric
- Reinforced: all seams are carefully and neatly stitched
- Practical: velcro pads are seemed on the sleeves to wear proudly your units insignia
- High density: Rip stop 210g/m² and Knitwear 180g/m²
- Materials: Ripstop (65% cotton, 30% polyester, 5% spandex) and Knitwear (92% cotton, 8% lycra)
- Easy access zippered pouches are located on each shoulder
- The pouch design reduces the risk of snagging on vegetation, branches and other environmental elements.