This combat shirt with elbow pads in short
This combat shirt is designed to be used in temperate climate with a bulletproof vest. Its main difference is its integrated elbow pads, very practical to avoid injuries during intense fights.
- Integrated elbow pads: perfect for intense fighting, designed for army personal
- Highly comfortable: the inner part of the collar is made of soft special fabric
- High quality design: designed to fight with a plate carrier for fighting on the field
- Resistant: the upper part of the body and the sleeves are made of strong Ripstop fabric
- Breathable: the lower part of the torso is made of soft, stretchy knitted fabric
- Reinforced: all seams are carefully and neatly stitched
- Practical: velcro pads are seemed on the sleeves to wear proudly your units insignia
- High density: Rip stop 210g/m² and Knitwear 180g/m²
- Materials: Ripstop (65% cotton, 30% polyester, 5% spandex) and Knitwear (92% cotton, 8% lycra)
- Easy access zippered pouches are located on each shoulder
- The pouch design reduces the risk of snagging on vegetation, branches and other environmental elements.
There are no reviews yet.