Army Combat Shirt Triary – Surpat Savanna
SRVV makes its clothes for real professionals. With the Combat Shirt Savanna you’ll have the chance to prove it in a variety of extreme conditions.
This combat shirt savanna in short
The combat shirt serie “Triary” has an ergonomic fit, modern sleeve and pocket design, and is made of officaly branded materials from SRVV. The shirt uses a new softer material that allows moisture to be wicked away from the body through good absorption. This provides comfort when wearing a bulletproof vest or an unloading platform on top of the shirt. It is the ideal solution for professionals wishing to combine efficiency and comfort, without skimping on the life of their gear.
This combat shirt savanna in details:
- The collar has a soft synthetic fabric lining on the inside.
- Front zipper with security strip.
- Velcro fastener on sleeves for chevrons.
- The knit on the shirt is elastic and the fit is comfortable for people of all sizes.
- Elbow pockets inserted into the sleeves are sold separately.
- Elbow pads are made of CORDURA 1000D fabric.
- Chest and back in Polartec® Power Stretch material (274 g/sq. m).
- Collar, shoulders and sleeves in SURPAT® SAVANNA 50% cotton/50% nylon MIL-SPEC, NIR (near infrared camouflage).
Pockets arrangement of the combat shirt:
- 2 sleeve pockets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.