This combat shirt digital flora in short
This combat shirt is designed to be used in hot weather with a bulletproof vest. Its chest part is made of a special thin anti-sweat fabric and has nothing unnecessary that could interfere with the wearing of a tactical vest (pouches, or other). Its sleeves are made of a standard and robust mixed fabric.
- Good abrasion resistance: knitted fabric made of special COOLMAX® fibers
- Comfortable: tight fit with a heat regulation fabric and a cooling down effect
- Extra length: does not come out of trousers during a physical activity
- Breathable: its high quality fabric mix for the knitwear ensure a good breathability
- Movements freedom: its raglan sleeves aren’t seamed on the shoulders
- Reinforced elbows: with a double layer of fabric and a PVC based anti-abrasive coating
- Elbow pads: emplacements for foam pads are ready to use on both the elbows
- Materials: NYCO Rip Stop (50% cotton / 50%nylon) and Knitwear (83% COOLMAX® polyester, 17% spandex)
- Vertical tractor zipper pockets on shoulders.
- Pockets are voluminous, with pleats at the bottom and back.
- Large Velcro fastener for chevrons/patches (15×10 cm).
- Embroidered water drainage loops at bottom of pockets