Our combat pants raptor desert emr, an optimized design for professionals
Thanks to its intelligent construction, the Raptor “Desert” line of pants offers better heat dissipation while insulating its owner from dirt and insects. It is a model with an elaborate ventilation system, maintaining a minimalist design. Without a doubt the best option to date for defense professionals to work at full speed in the hot sun. It is also suitable for hot areas with high humidity.
- Ultra-strong mesh on the outside lined with a knitted sweat-wicking fabric on the inside. This combination of materials ensures that the pants retain their durability, while providing a large moisture resistant surface.
- At the back of the top of the pants, the ventilation system allows excess heat to disperse from the waist and upper buttocks.
- High performance ventilation system inside the thigh and crotch for maximum comfort.
- Knee protection is similar to that of the classic Raptor model: use and add additional removable protection.
- No vertical adjustment of the knee pad: with a warm climate they create overheating areas and impede air circulation.
- The horizontal adjustment of the knee pad is inclined, which in no case will prevent the circulation of blood when sitting or squatting.
- The belt section is lightened by a reduced height.
- Fabric reinforcements in the buttocks area.
- Knee area construction: only the knit fabric touches the skin, which prevents chafing
- Waist adjustment with Velcro closure
- The width of the pant leg can be adjusted at the bottom with a Velcro closure
- Integrated knee protection: lightweight, flexible and with sufficient surface area, they reliably protect the joints against frontal impacts.
- The cut of these pants offers maximum freedom of movement: ample in the hip area, with a slightly wider fabric at the bottom.
- The length of the pants takes into account the possible adjustment of the height of the knee joint. In addition, it is cut so that the pants do not come out of your combat rangers even during intense activity.
- The waistband loops on the pants are designed for belts up to 60 mm wide.
- Materials: the ventilation system covers 40% of the total pant surface, knee protection with 1000D fabric reinforcement, main fabric of the pants is Rip Stop 50% cotton / 50% polyester
Giena tactics inner knee pads, designed to increase knee protection, can be used in conjunction with the main knee pads.
- 2x Upper front pocket with increased size for ease of use. The edge of the pocket is reinforced with an additional layer of fabric for the use of products with a clip. They are entirely made of knitted fabric. This ensures better heat dissipation in the upper thighs and reduces the risk of irritation.
- 2x lateral cargo pockets. The wide Velcro flap of the pocket allows to securely close them. They are made of 50% mesh on the outside and 50% knit fabric on the inside of the pant leg, under the pockets. This enhancement greatly improves heat dissipation on the back of the thigh.
- 2x Rear cargo pockets: with volume through the folds. The flap on the wide Velcro fastener allows to close the pocket when it is loaded. At the same time, it is easy to open the pocket. The corners of the pocket are reinforced by additional stitching.
- No front patch pockets and vertical cord adjustment: nothing pinches or irritates the leg when bending the knee.
EMR (Digi Flora)
Knee pads included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.