RAPTOR pants were developed by Giena Tactics on the basis of opinions and wishes of the Russian Armed Forces, Federal Guard Service, Federal Security Service and now they are actively used by them for their profession. The MOD.2 series differs from the first generation by improved solutions in the field of knee joint protection.
Our combat pants coyote brown, an optimized design for professionals
- Integrated knee protection: lightweight, flexible and with sufficient surface area, they reliably protect the joints against frontal impacts.
- The protection includes a vertical and horizontal adjustment (adjustable on both sides) so that the fabric does not bend inward at the knees, as on most other models.
- No discomfort when changing to a squatting position because the horizontal adjustment is angled and does not impede blood flow.
- The pants have an adjustable waist, large pouches, central velcro closure.
- All important parts are reinforced : the assembling of these parts is done with the help of fastening machines. The solicited fabric parts are reinforced with an additional rip stop layer
- Versatile model: it can be used in different seasons. In cold weather you can wear extra layers of clothing, and in hot weather the knee area overheats less than in other models.
- The cut of these pants offers maximum freedom of movement: ample in the hip area, with a slightly wider fabric at the bottom.
- The length of the pants takes into account the possible adjustment of the height of the knee joint. In addition, it is cut so that the pants do not come out of your combat rangers even during intense activity.
- The waistband loops on the pants are designed for belts up to 60mm wide.
Giena tactics inner knee pads, designed to increase knee protection, can be used in conjunction with the main knee pads.