Russian Chest Rig “Crimea
135.00 € – 180.00 €
The chest rig “Crimea” was designed to meet the requirements of the special forces of the Russian Federation, taking into account modern combat tactics.
- The chest rig can be used as a stand-alone tactical vest on any type of terrain but also as a replaceable module to be installed on your platform.
- Included with the chest rig are open-type magazine pouches, which are designed to hold 4 AK/AR15/M4 magazines. They have a rigid insert for easy handling of the magazines.
- The second line of tactical pouches are utility type, with flaps and two removable elastic pouches, “Crab” type. They can be removed or installed on the side panels of the chest rig, making room for another type of pouch.
- Additional Molle laser-cut straps are located on the sides of the chest rig to accommodate additional gear.
- On the bottom of the chest rig there are Molle straps for attaching administrative and medical pouches.
- Benefits three flat administrative pouches that open on the top of the chest rig. The center pouch can hold both administrative supplies and additional pouch inserts that extend its functionality. For example, a holder for a pistol, medical aids or magazine pouches for primary or secondary weapons.
- Quick height adjustment: adjustment loops allow the chest rig to be raised or lowered, allowing the most comfortable position to be adjusted. The adjustment system can be quickly replaced with the usual fasteners (included).
- The chest rig is attached to a plate carrier by means of a Velcro strip on the backside of the chest rig and by means of adaptor straps on the top and sides (not included in
The chest rig crimea package