- Simple and practical : free uncomplicated cut
- Jacket with velcro : perfect for attaching your unit’s patches
- Central zip clasp, collar with buttons : the bottom of the jacket fastens with buttons, removing the load of the zipper.
- Reinforced fabric pads on solicited parts : knees, elbows, buttocks
- Elbow & knees anatomical folds : more convenient during any sportive activity
- Protection against dirt and moisture on trouser bottoms : highly recommended for outdoor outings.
- Button cuffs with 2 positions for adjustment
- All used buttons are stainless
- Zippered jacket chest pockets. Closure protected by a fabric flap
- Velcro pockets for IPPs on shoulders (Russian name for the most basic medical kit)
- Internal pocket with water-repellent fabric for documents protection. Its velcro is protected by a fabric flap to protect against moisture.
- Oversized belt loops convenience of wearing mag (or utility) pouches on it. Belt sides are rubberized
- Fabric : Rip Stop (53% coton / 47% polyester)
- Season : Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Manufacturer : SPLAV
Russian Army Uniform
40.9 € – 50.9 €
“Better to hit first” – V. Poutin
The emblematic uniform of the russian border guard is up in front of your eyes. Birch are everywhere in Russia, berezka is their russian name… When the soviet union still did exist, a misterious ingeneer decided to create a revolutional camouflage for every units of the country : the bereka pattern was born.