This berezka uniform in short
That uniform is an upgraded version of the Soviet Special Forces jumpsuit known as the “Mabuta”. It is recommended for use by private security forces and armed forces. On a civilian scale, it is suitable for all types of use. It is a pleasant uniform to wear, light and resistant.
- Free, not restricting movements cut
- Stainless steel buttons are used in the suit
- Original: worn by Russian army soldiers
- Resistant: reinforced seems for better reliability during military missions
- Materials: Rip-stop fabric: 53% cotton; 47% polyester / Gretta fabric: 53% cotton; 47% polyester / Standard fabric: 60% cotton; 40% polyester (depends on the camouflage)
The berezka uniform jacket in details:
- The jacket can be worn tucked in or not in the pants.
- Fake epaulets can be used (epaulets are attached with velcro).
- Central zipper, buttoned collar. The bottom zipper allows to lighten the weight of the zipper.
- Elbow reinforcement pads
- Jacket size can be adjusted on the sides.
- Buttoned cuffs with two adjustable positions
- Sewn-in hanging loop at the base of the collar at the back.
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x Zippered chest pockets on the top of the jacket. The zippers are secured with a protective flap.
- 2x Arms are velcro pockets for PPI
- Internal document pocket made of water-repellent fabric with velcro flap and folded edges for moisture protection
The berezka uniform pants in details:
- Elevated waistband for comfort and convenience of wearing the ammunition on the belt. Belt sides are rubberized
- Wide waist belt eyelets
- Reinforced knee pads with a double fabric layer
- Ribbed knees for anatomical fit
- Zipped fly
- Belt fastens with two buttons
- The bottom of the pants is undercut and inside the pants are sewed in duster made of thin cotton calico. The anthers are equipped with elastic straps. It is recommended to tuck the anthers into the shoes and wear the pant leg over the boots.
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Front pockets with a two-button top entry. The entrance of the pockets is kinked to protect the small contents from falling out
- 1x Backslash pocket on the right side with two buttons
- 1x Pocket on the right leg on the side for a sling knife or bayonet. The pocket has a rubberized entrance and a flap with two buttons. Inside the pocket there is a stitching that makes cells to fix the scabbard independently.
- 2x Side cargo pockets
The berezka uniform set:
- 1x Jacket
- 1x Pants
There are no reviews yet.