- Universal size : adjustable in height and width
- Compatible with bulletproof plates “Granit”
- Groin pad and throat protection are removable
- MOLLE system : perfect to attach mag pouches for fighting
- Internal foam plates are included : it gives shape to the vest, which makes it more comfortable to wear
- Integrated comfort pad with ventilation system : prevents from sweating
- Materials : Mogotex (the russian Cordura 1000D)
- Weight : 1.3kg
Russian Body Armor
139.9 € – 227.9 €
Produced for MVD contracts (Russian ministry of internal affaits), the Bagari body armor is used with special military units affiliated with the police : OMON, SOBR and many others.
The body armor for russians intervention groups
Under contract with MVD (ministry of internal affaits), the Bagari is the body armor used with russians policemen and spetsnaz units affiliated with the police : OMON and SOBR.
It’s an universal bulletproof vest with integral protection against shrapnel cutting and firearms. The Bagary body armor is designed for use as a personal protective equipment of special police units. These units are the equivalent of the american SWAT and the french GIGN.
On the Bagari body armor can be fixed pouches of any type. Plates “Granit” protection level 6A can be added into the vest.
- Bagari body armor
- Padded Plate Backer (for comfort)
- Foam insertions instead of plates (to give some shape to the vest)