Spetsnaz Helmet Replica Altyn
With its integrated radio system, its removable visor and its thickness of 15mm, our Altyn helmet replica is the best reproduction of that famous Russian ballistic helmet.
- Functional radio: the helmet is supplied with a kenwood connector. The voice activation button is located on the left side of the headset, on the same side is the integrated earpiece.
- Great comfort even with the visor: the helmet is padded inside
- Reinforced steel face protection
- Realistic weight: about 3kg with the visor
- Removable visor: use the helmet with or without it
- Retractable visor: practical for quiet moments
- High resistance: can endure the test of hammer hits
- Precise copy of the original model
- Helmet base: 15mm fiberglass impact resistant
- Visor: metal from 2mm steel
- Glass frame: composite molded
- Eye protection: 6mm polycarbonate (more resistant than plexiglass)
- Our altyn helmet replica doesn’t protect from any bullet
The most realistic Altyn helmet replica
This model will give you the same feeling as wearing the original thanks to its ultra-realistic weight. The base of our helmet was specially designed to be as close as possible to the weight of the real model. It is also very solid, the thickness of the helmet is 15mm thick! Reproducing as closely as possible the real model, our altyn airsoft helmet will be perfect to give your opponents a rough life in close combat. It is also an essential accessory to build you a heavy Russian kit as well as a memorable cosplay outfit! Our altyn weight is very close to the real thing but remains lighter and more comfortable to wear: in between realism and practicality, it is suitable for rebuilding authentic Russian units but also for intensive terrain use. Also, our altyn helmet can be sent to your home without customs problems, unlike the real titanium model.
About the original Altyn Helmet
The story of the creation of the altyn Russian helmet began in 1982, when specialists from the Steel Research Institute obtained the first sample of the armor of the “Tig” helmet produced in Switzerland. This helmet was made in Switzerland and had a titanium visor and an intercom. The altyn assault helmet is equipped with a titanium and polycarbonate visor… It is a helmet of choice for Russian special forces, it is of great use for urban anti-terrorist interventions thanks to its improved protection against shrapnel and bullet impacts.
Kula Custom (Roman)