Mag Pouch x2 АК74 with Silent Buckle
The most common weapon in the world is the Kalashnikov AK-74. This is exactly what our AK74 mag pouch for two magazines is designed for.
- The bag is designed to hold two 5.45 magazines for the AK-74 assault rifle.
- For convenient magazine stowage the front wall with a frame made of plastic sheet.
- The pouch closes on a rectangular flap with a universal snap, which consists of Velcro and buttons. One button is located on the flap itself (“mom”), two mating parts (“dad”) on the outside wall of the pouch. The hard part of Velcro located on the flap is elongated and allows to fix reliably even one AK-74M magazine.
- The flap has a tab, which is turned up, to make the bag easier to use with gloves.
- For a more secure fixation of magazines, the upper part of the pouch is tightened with an elastic band, combined with a rigid plastic frame in the front wall this ensures a secure fixation of magazines, even when the valve is open. If needed, you can tuck the flap inside the bag at all, without fear of losing the magazines.
- When the situation demands it, you can take off the bulkhead and use the pouch to carry bulky stuff like a smoke grenade or a radio.
- The flap and bottom of bag are reinforced by the second layer of fabric.
- On the bottom there is a hole with a water drain for water drainage.
- The bag takes 2 standard molle slots on the gear.
- If necessary, the pouch can be mounted not only to the molle base, but also to the belts by making loops of the required size from the slings.
- Materials: Cordura 500D
SSO – SPOSN