Mag Pouch x4 АКM – 3x Flares with Silent Buckle
Our x4 AK Smersh pouch MOLLE has room for plenty of ammo. Enough to start your own little war without the fear of running out of ammunition.
- The pouch is designed to hold four magazines 7.62 for AKM or six magazines 5.45 for AK-74M automatic rifle. It is recommended to stack AK-74M magazines with the front magazine hooks to the front wall of the bag, having previously removed the internal dividers.
- The front wall is reinforced by a plastic insert, on which the front clip of the magazine should slide, which allows to increase the service life of the pouch.
- Each magazine pocket closes with a blind flap with a plastic insert.
- The design does a good job of protecting the contents of the bag from dust and dirt and securing the magazines when the clasp is open.
- The flap is fixed by silent clasp. With this clasp you can take the magazine out of the pouch with one hand very quietly. To do it you just pull the strap upwards. It is comfortable to do even with winter gloves on.
- To save space on the molle platforms on the sides of the bag there are two flat pockets for carrying signal and illumination cartridges.
- To fix the cartridges there are elastic bands on the top.
- To place additional equipment or other bags on the bag there are molle pockets on the front and on the sides.
- The flap and bottom of the bag are reinforced with a second layer of fabric.
- The bottom of each pocket has a hole with a loop for water drainage.
- If necessary, the bag can be installed not only on the molle base, but also on the belts by making loops of the required size from the slings.
- Materials: Cordura 500D
SSO – SPOSN