- Anorak-type jacket with button closure
- Double-sided : adaptive camouflage for different environments
- Highly comfortable : the suit cut was designed to wear other clothing layers under it
- Superior camouflage : a camouflage net is integrated into the hood and there are several inserts on the top of the body (shoulders and hood) for attaching camouflage elements
- Original : worn by spetsnaz units
- Resistant : reinforced seems for better reliability during military missions
- Adjustable : multiple waist adjustments by elastic bands
- Pockets : 2 front pockets on the anorak, 2 back pockets and 2 cargo pockets on the pants.
- Delivered in a special carrying bag
- The package includes : an anorak jacket, a pair of pants and suspenders
- Fabric : 65% poyester/ 35% viscose
- Manufacturer : Bars
Reversible Spetsnaz Suit
Assemble you a modern Russian equipment worthy of the name on the basis of this 6SH122 Ratnik suit ! With its double camouflage, you will be able to adapt it according to the seasons.
History of the 6SH122 Suit
The 6sh122 Ratnik camouflage suit was originally created to go with the complete 6sh121 VKPO kit for the modernized Russian equipment system called “Ratnik”. But after the official decision not to use this kit for the Ratnik system, this suit was used individually, first as a jacket and not an anorak.
After being tested by divisions of the National Guard, the 6sh122 Ratnik was quickly adopted by other units who were visibly very satisfied with the benefits of such a design. The first wartime field use of the 6sh122 was in Syria. A special “desert” version was even created for the needs of Russian soldiers in demining units. Since then, continuous research work is in progress on the 6sh122 ratnik in order to propose the best possible version to the Russian army soldiers.
The 6SH122 masking suit : a unique camo
It is important to specify that this 6sh122 ratnik suit is almost totally universal because it allows the soldier who wears it to dress up underneath for very cool temperatures (thanks to its ample cut) but also its “double camouflage” is perfect during the change of seasons: green side for summer and yellow side for winter.