Military Operational Backpack “Thor” 35L
$493.90 – $740.90
Thanks to thor, you will be able to transport equipment safely. This 35l military backpack is the ultimate option for long hikes and military missions.
The backpack consists of the following modules:
- Removable shoulder straps
- Removable front panel with six attachment points for carrying bulky items
- Tactical belt (Not included)
- Removable organizer panel with two zippered pouches (Not included)
- It Benefits a main zippered compartment that opens 180 degrees, as well as several built-in pouches for different uses.
- Its 35-liter volume will allow you to carry as much gear as possible for your mission.
- The backpack can be used for everyday civilian activities such as hiking as well as for military operations during assaults and raids.
- The front and sides of the backpack are equipped with a Molle/Pals system that allows you to place additional equipment on the surface, conveniently increasing its carrying capacity.
- The three 20mm thick anatomical padding on the back of the backpack ensures a balanced pressure distribution. A thermo-regulating net is sewn onto the surface of the cushion. The shape and location of the cushions allow air to circulate between the user’s back and the backpack itself, increasing comfort in warmer climates.
- On the back there is also an additional discrete pouch integrated into the main compartment for carrying a camelback-style water pouch.
- The main shoulder straps are equipped with a quick-release system in the form of 25mm clips on the two lower points at the ends of each anatomical harness. They are also equipped with a shock-absorbing pad and a thermoregulating mesh.
- The backpack has a top handle for easy hand carrying. On each side of the strap handle there are two exits from the main compartment with lockable velcro flaps for the exit of water hose for hydration, wires or antennas.
- On the top of the backpack there is a system to quickly attach light weights (hiking mat, rain cover, etc.). It consists of two pieces of paracord with locking latches.
- At the bottom of the backpack is a drainage hole, in case of moisture penetration. At the bottom there are additional straps to secure the equipment.
- Two two-part compression straps with Velcro straps are included in the front panel of the backpack to tighten the backpack to the desired length.
- The top of the front panel Benefits an exterior zippered pouch with compartments for stationery, notebook or map.
- On the bottom of the backpack are side zippered pouches that can be accessed from the top of their contents.
- It has a removable front panel with six attachment points for carrying oversized items, long weapons or reinforcements. The panel can accommodate an additional small backpack, or custom shoulder strap pockets.
- Inside the main compartment of the backpack, on its back wall, there are two additional compartments with zippers, and on the other side, there are points to attach straps to keep the contents of the main compartment.
- Dimensions: Height 55 cm / Width 30 cm / Depth 25 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.