- Bracket is intended for the installation of telescope sights on the weapon, Weaver/Picatinny riflescopes are designed for mounting riflescopes for sport and hunting.
- Monoblock tilt is 0 MOA.
- Bracket is a fully milled product, which provides the highest quality of workmanship.
- It provides best possible alignment of half-bolts with each other and with Weaver/Picatinny rail axes.
- Bracket reliably holds mounted scope when using high-powered cartridges (308, 338, etc.).
- The monoblock is fixed with four M5 screws (for internal hex key) on the Weaver/Picatinny rail, as well as there is an additional stop (recoil pad) on the landing part (the stop is inserted into the rail slot).
- The body of the sight is fixed on each half-ring with M5 screws (internal hexagonal wrench).
- The bracket guarantees the fixation of the sight + its unchanged “aiming zero”.
- The main parts of the ring (clip, body, top cover) are made of aircraft-grade duralumin alloy, which makes this product as strong as possible.
- Metal used in the product are hardened and blued.
Scope Mount Picatinny Block – 30mm
Our universal 30mm scope mount picatinny is ideal for mounting riflescopes with a 30 mm tube diameter on guns with a Picatinny/Waver top rail.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.