Mag Pouch x2 VSS Vintorez with silent buckle
During urban combat in a building, a good stormtrooper could use a few extra magazines lying around in our 2 Mag Pouch VSS Vintorez from SSO.
- Two ten-round magazine pouch for VSS “Vintorez” rifle.
- Two magazines are stacked sideways with a Velcro-fastened, rigid partition between them.
- On the flip side of the pouch there is a plastic sheet metal frame.
- The pouch is closed with a flap that prevents the magazine from falling out, with protection against dust, dirt, and moisture.
- The flap has a silent clasp. This clasp is reliable because it is made of stainless steel, dural, polyamide straps.
- The side walls of the flap taper towards the back wall, which, combined with the plastic frame in front of the flap, makes it easy to open with one hand.
- In the places exposed to the highest load (bottom, flap) reinforcements second layer of fabric and triple stitching of seams.
- On the bottom of the installed eyelets for moisture drainage.
- To the platforms, vests and belts with the PALS (MOLLE) system the bag is attached by two vertical and two horizontal straps.
- The vertical straps have rigid inserts and are fastened to the bottom of the bag with metal buttons.
- Materials: Cordura 500D
|Dimensions||85 × 60 × 110 mm|
SSO – SPOSN