- Original holographic sight : used by Russian soldiers.
- Made principally to be used with AK : increases the effectiveness of a rapid-fire during a movement
- Its reticule was created to provide a more instinctive firing experience : the eye hasn’t to search for the reticule even half a second because of its particular conception.
- The 1P87 sight is recommended to be used for quick aiming at fast-moving targets.
- That holographic sight can be fixed in every Picatinny rail and on traditional Russian lateral rails with an adapter
Original Russian Optic 1P87 Holographic Sight
More instinctive sight for close quarter combat and target acquisition. That Valday 1P87 sight is a modern Russian optic designed to replace the old red dots placed on lateral Kalashnikov rails.
✘ SOLD OUT
- Increase multiplicity : 1
- Field of view at eye removal : 100mm 12 degrees, window size 25 * 25 mm
- Coeff bandwidth over the entire band is at least 80%.
- Power type : piles type “AA”, 1.5V
- Reconciliation range of the sighting grade : ± 60 ang. min.
- Reconciliation step, etc. : 0,25
- Operation time from one element of “AA” type with average brightness value not less than 1000 h
- Operating temperature range, ºC from -40 to +50
- Overall dimensions : 133 x 80 x 53mm
- Weight : 298g
- Manufacturer : Valdai