Original Russian Optic 1P87 Holographic Sight
More instinctive sight for close quarter combat and target acquisition. That Valday 1P87 sight is a modern Russian optic designed to replace the old red dots placed on lateral Kalashnikov rails.
Out of stock
- Original holographic sight : used by Russian soldiers.
- Made principally to be used with AK : increases the effectiveness of a rapid-fire during a movement
- Its reticule was created to provide a more instinctive firing experience : the eye hasn’t to search for the reticule even half a second because of its particular conception.
- The 1P87 sight is recommended to be used for quick aiming at fast-moving targets.
- That holographic sight can be fixed in every Picatinny rail and on traditional Russian lateral rails with an adapter
The 1p87 technical features
- Increase multiplicity : 1
- Field of view at eye removal : 100mm 12 degrees, window size 25 * 25 mm
- Coeff bandwidth over the entire band is at least 80%.
- Power type : piles type “AA”, 1.5V
- Reconciliation range of the sighting grade : ± 60 ang. min.
- Reconciliation step, etc. : 0,25
- Operation time from one element of “AA” type with average brightness value not less than 1000 h
- Operating temperature range, ºC from -40 to +50
- Overall dimensions : 133 x 80 x 53mm
- Weight : 298g
- Manufacturer : Valdai